/katie + jason: wedding snapshots!

8.24.2010

prototype poufs, made by me. inspired by martha, of course.

me, cousin sarah at the rehearsal dinner
waterproof mascara time, after i put on her veil i made of russian netting and vintage lace. it turned out beautifully! i love, love, LOVE her dress & the back is my favorite part.


tea favors! goji berry or sunflower black, if you like.

poufs realized! there were four different clusters around the tent.

tables up-close. not the best photo ever.  table runners finished courtesy of my new serger & its rolled hemming capabilities! (oh, and my free time.) old milk bottles courtesy of my aunt peggy &and her late husband's penchant for collecting random stuff and stowing it away in a barn. sweet & sentimental.


bride & bridesmaids.

favor table. thrifted tea plates & jars of tea. sign by me.

the ceremony
sweetness from let them eat cake. coconut cake layered with chocolate & bailey's cream. YUM.

dirty milk bottles at aunt peggy's, stored ever so snugly in a barn for half a century at least.

we spent a lot of time cleaning these- she has hundreds, and is donating them to the local museum!

1 comment:

seymour.
Blog design by Labina @ Plexicod.